Southern Methodist University is partnering with TS Sports to install a state-of-the-art video display system for Moody Coliseum. Featuring 27 Lighthouse video displays, Moody Coliseum will undergo expansion and renovation, providing many new features including premium seating and renovation of the entry lobby and concourses. TS Sports is a cutting edge audio/video integration company that specializes in complete high resolution video solutions.
TS Sports is installing the following technology at Moody Coliseum:
• 2 Center-Hung (Long) Displays – 6mm – 9.45’ (h) x 24.15’ (w)
• 2 Center-Hung (Short) Displays – 6mm – 9.45’ (h) x 16.8’ (w)
• 2 Floor Vomitory Displays – 10mm – 3.15’ (h) x 9.45’ (w)
• 1 TV Announce Display – 10mm – 2.1’ (h) x 9.45’ (w)
• 1 Scorers Table Display – 10mm – 2.1’ (h) x 39.9’ (w)
• 10 Main Concourse Displays – 10mm – 4.71’ (h) x 10.5’ (w)
• 1 West Entrance Display – 10mm – 4.71’ (h) x 44.1’ (w)
• 4 Upper Bowl Displays – 10mm – 4.71’ (h) x 4.2’ (w)
• 4 Stanchion Displays – 6mm – 1’ (h) x 3.78’ (w)
“The new TS Sports center-hung display will allow our fans to view any event from any level inside our coliseum in high definition. We are very excited to have TS Sports products in the newly renovated Moody Coliseum,” spoke Tom Buning, Senior Associate Athletic Director at SMU.
Moody Coliseum is the location for SMU’s men and women’s basketball, women’s volleyball, the pageantry of SMU Commencement, and has served as host for high school ceremonies in the area. The building is not only a campus landmark but is recognized in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, as several famous figures have spoken here, including four U.S. Presidents and other international leaders. Construction began on the building in August 2012 with a reopen date set for December 2013.
Matt Ritter, VP of Sales and Marketing of TS Sports, said “Our state-of-the-art center hung joined with the video displays will blow the Mustang fans away and bring a lot of excitement on game day.”
TS Sports is a high-end electronic video board systems integrator that specializes in light-emitting diode (LED) technology. Founded in 1997, TS Sports’ innovate video boards are of the highest quality in the industry, and prides itself on being a unique “one-stop-shop” for its customers. In addition to LED video boards, TS also installs and services scoreboards, advertising panels, electronic message centers, sound systems, and control rooms. For more information about TS Sports, please visit www.ts-sports.com.